Patient in his 50’s had some implants that were made a long time ago.
on his last checkup he had some hopeless teeth that we decided to extract.
After the bridge removal some teeth broke, Two teeth were saved and we prepared crowns for them.
Due to lack of maxillary bone the implants that were placed are buccally inclined.
You can see in the photo the prosthetic parts that were chosen, four 1mm angled Multi-units, one straight and one angled 2mm Multi-units.
The v type has a smaller cone and the hex is inside the multiunit, which is more suitable when there is not enough interocclusal space and what give more zirconia thickness – which strengthens the crown.
The D-type has a larger cone and an angulated version which has the same sleeve.
Scan with intraoral scanner.
After the scan was preformed a temporary bridge on Multi-units was designed.
This is the bridge we made.
The sleeves that were used in the bridge:
The four middle sleeves are for the angled D-type Multi-units
One sleeve is 3mm V-type, 3mm were used because a smaller size sleeve decreasing the size of the buccal bulge.
On the other side a standard 4mm sleeve that is blue were used.